I know it’s been a while since I’ve actually posted some things here in my blog. Nevertheless, I just finished one post: Complexities of Contentment. Check it out! Share your thoughts and I (others as well) will truly appreciate it. (: The more the merrier right? You may have some ideas that is quite unique and all you have to do is to speak up. Don’t fear!
Anyway, this post is dedicated to presenting “The Very Inspiring Blogger Award” that I received from my dear friend, Jhobell. You have to check out her awesome ideas and posts. You won’t regret one bit of following her updates. Let’s give her support in fulfilling her 365-day challenge! \:)/ Book Maven Picks!
So here are the rules:
- Display the award logo
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them
Just some facts about me:
1. I LOVE music. (I play the piano and learning the guitar)
2. I am a concert-gal. (earning my way through going to one this year or next year!)
3. Swimming is my life.. used to be until..
4. I migrated here in a country full of diversity (guess what? lovin’ it still though.. except for the weather -_-)
5. I am multilingual (three languages) — I aim to polish my Mandarin & I want to add another language on the list because I’m gonna learn French next School Year!
6. I think..and think.. and think.. (trying to keep it at a neutral phase)
7. I am a great fan of Mexican food!
Since I’m just new here, I might not be able to reach 15 ( but I will just add as I see some more blogs that inspire me) These are all recommended reads, for sure! A true inspiration of what blogging is all about & a representation of the different perceptions of life from all angles. Definitely marvelous!
1. Cheri Lucas – www.writingthroughthefog.com
2. Shannon Thompson – www.shannonthompson.com
3. Meghan – http://thesoulshines.wordpress.com/
4. Jason Brooks – http://jasonbrooks.wordpress.com/
6. Hollie – http://queenofquery.wordpress.com/
Again, a warm thank you for Jhobell for nominating me for this award.
Don’t forget to drop by her blog as well, it’s a masterpiece. (:
Cheers to my fellow bloggers,